Do you remember Repoman?
Well…I was more busy in the last months: university, Arch Linux and real life take me more time.
Finally this night I worked on it, so I fixed many bugs:
- fixed the annoying bug #3;
- devel packages (svn, cvs, git, …) now build correctly;
- keep option now checks for PKGBUILD in the package dir. This give more sense to this option;
- repoman is more verbose now: it always says what it are doing;
- fixed getopts options;
- after built packages repoman asks to clean the pkgs directory; it will keep PKGBUILD, .install and others files needed;
fixed others minor bugs.
- All these changes are available from the release 166.
Tags: arch linux, repoman